• A natural effective care for soles of hooves and frogs, for hoof conditions associated with damp and dirty environments.
• The attached brush helps to remove decayed horn and supports blood circulation.
• Works by drying out the sole and frog, jojoba oil provides a natural protective coating to the hoof.
• To use, apply onto the frog and sole and carefully work into any cracks.
• Massage in with the brush until a light foam forms, then allow to dry.
• For first week of use apply daily, thereafter use 2-3 times per week.
• Can be used with in alternation with Hoof Lab Grease or Hoof Lab Natural Balm.
top of page
bottom of page